J. Lee Grady has some great advice here for ‘young’ Christian leaders and old ones too -found on http://www.godtube.com/charismatv :
(Play time: 6 minutes 31 seconds)
You can find this in printed form at Charisma Online: "Fire in My Bones": go to ‘Archives’ and click on the menu and find the article @ 10-26-07 – Advice to a Young Leader in a Time of Shaking.
Here are the main points that he suggests young leaders to live by:
1. Live a humble, transparent life.
2. Stay open to correction.
3. Audit your actions regularly.
4. Stay in touch with the real world.
5. Don’t allow people to make you a celebrity
6. Make family a priority.
7. Live modestly and give extravagantly.
8. Don’t build your own kingdom.
9. Develop keen discernment.
10. Maintain your spiritual passion.