I actually like comments, however since this is my blog, everything published on the site is subject to my approval–including comments. I do allow diverse and contrary opinions but I ask all commenters to please adhere to the following policy:
1. I expect all comments to be ‘family friendly’
No illegal content, rumors, or language which is offensive, abusive, malicious, or libelous.
2. I expect all comments to be respectful
All disagreements to be constructive and given in love.
3. I expect all comments to be on topic and an actual response to the post
Pre-written articles on the same subject probably won’t be published. Long-winded rants or extended comments probably should be published on your own blog with a link or trackback.
4. Any links given in a comment might not be published
All will be checked first –links to commercial sites will be removed unless relevant.
5. Trackbacks are allowed and encouraged
Except from spammers and porno sites.
6. I reserve the right to edit, move, or delete any and all comments
Especially those which violate the policy in any way.
Thank you for respecting our policy, and thank you for contributing to this site–
Dr. Michael G. Davis
1. Valid email addresses are required in order to comment on this blog. They will not be published or shared. All will be held in the strictest confidence.
2. Locations, links, cookies, IP addresses, and etc.–gleaned from visitor analytics–will not be used commercially or shared by this blog.
3. This site does have third party apps; like Google Adsence, Amazon Affliate ads, along with Google Analytics, which utilize cookies in the process.
4. Note: If you are concerned about the use of your cookies, it is always possible to turn off that tracking feature anytime by changing your browser settings.
5. Also, please note that we are not responsible for content from this blog which is republished on other blogs or websites without our permission.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us: < email link>